full Stack DevOps Research Group
A quarterly tech program where students learn and showcase various technological skills to to develop and deploy an application.
Application for Fall 2020 is now Open
The goal of this program is to match students with the same level of experience and showcase a working application that are chosen by the students.
Team size would range 2-4 members only. Max of 2 teams.
Project application period open till end of 2nd week of the quarter.
Project kick-offs start 3rd week of the quarter.
Project Commitment: Students should be able to commit at least…
- Twice a week 1 hour team meetings
- 10 hours per week to work on the project
- progress of the project at 6th week of the quarter
- final output of the project at 10th week of the quarter
To apply send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Why you’d like to join and stating your commitment
- Your current technical skills
- What technology you would want to learn or focus on
What is expected from you:
- Show up on-time to your scheduled meetings. If you can’t make it, communicate early.
- Be self-sufficient in making progress. Seek out answers to problems, don’t wait for your next meeting.
- Be a good, reliable teammate.
- Put the 10hr/week into your project which you committed to when you applied.
You are allowed to use any technology stack for the project.
Your advisor/mentor is NOT there to write code with you. Think of your advisor as your manager: their job is to provide guidance on tech stack, architecture, and high-level tech problems; and to review your progress.
You’ll be assigned with an industry mentor given the availability.
About your advisor: